The BioMag Laboratory started operation in 1995 in order to bring new techniques in bioelectromagnetism into a hospital environment and to further develop the technique.
Goals of the BioMag Laboratory
- Develop clinical applications of bioelectromagnetism and provide services for clinical needs
- Carry out scientific, technical and clinical research on high international level
- Train young researchers to a high level of competence
- Operate on collaborative basis aiming at networking excellence
- Develop technology in the research area
- Achieve high visibility of the published research on high-level international forums